1) Cut all necessary ingredients to assemble your monster. Use the bread slices to cut out 2 circles, equal in size. Put aside one slice of bread and cut the other in an oval shape, making it slightly smaller.
2) Then cut out a circular slice of cheddar cheese – this would be the mouth. To create the monster teeth slice a rectangular block of the second cheese type (mozzarella or other) and cut out 7-10 triangles along the bottom.
3) Cut radish in thin slices, peel tangerines and slice strawberries lengthwise. Cut and molk Roobars into bone shapes.
4) Assemble! Place a piece of lettuce on a plate and on top - the larger bread piece. Place the cheddar on top of the bread, a slice of strawberry (the tongue!), the mozzarella, the smaller bread slice and a slice of radish. Split the tangerines in equal halves and in between them place a single slice of strawberry. Place bone-shaped and ghost-shaped Roobars on the plate.
5) Enjoy a spooky Halloween lunch with your family, or pack a mysterious lunch your children will love!
Quite simple! Just carefully stick sunflower seeds along the outer edge of the strawberries to form a funky hairstyle. Don't forget the eyes and mouth!
Slice apples into ghost shapes and give them sunflower eyes & mouth molded from Roobar!
Arrange everything on a plate and surprise your children with a Halloween day filled with spooky and unforgettable experiences.