Where to deliver your delicious Roobars?Go to shop
1. Death Valley
Death Valley is the point of the lowest elevation in North America, at 86 m below sea level. The highest air temperature on Earth is measured in this region – 57.5 °C. The valley is also considered to be the hottest and driest region on the continent.
- Always bring with you a lot of ice and a hat with a veil covering the neck, because the temperatures are very high and sun burn is 100% sure.
- Run with shoes made especially for very hot weather otherwise your soles will melt at the asphalt.
- Sunglasses are mandatory, because of the sun and sand storms.
- The salt pills are mandatory.
2. Jackson (Wyoming)
Jackson is a small town in the Jackson Hole valley, in the state of Wyoming. The place is near the Yellowstone National Park and the Teton mountains. Jackson is famous for its extremely pure and beautiful nature and the huge amount of snowfalls in the winter.
- Always bring with you spray against bears, because the chance of a ‘meeting of a third kind’ is almost 100%.
- If you will run there, you should be in a very good physical shape, because of the huge vertical drop.
- Carefully choose your shoes for running.